Coyote Trails' goal is that students of all ages from all communities have the opportunity to deeply connect with nature. We maintain a Nature Center in Medford, Oregon, and a wilderness campus outside of Ashland, Oregon. We are always broadening our list of community partners to enable more students to enjoy outdoor learning adventures, and welcome inquiries from organizations that share this goal.
What we offer:
- Weekend day classes for kids, teens and adults. Registration available to the public.
- Summer day camps for kids, Monday through Friday. Registration available to the public.
- Overnight weeklong wilderness immersion courses for ages 7-adult. Registration available to the public. Full descriptions here.
- Customized education programs, including field trips, available to private groups. Contact us.
- Long term mentoring for individuals. Contact us.
- Private skills mentoring sessions. Contact us.
For those in need of scholarship assistance, more info can be found here.