Ages: 3-5 (must be potty-trained)
Throughout the term, your child will enjoy games and activities that build body awareness and develop large motor skills. They will learn about plants and animals through observation, creative play and stories, and will discover how plants and animals depend on water in our valley’s watershed. Opening and closing circles will give children opportunities for sharing what they have learned and expressing ideas or experiences. Sit spots will provide quiet time for tapping into senses and deepening awareness to the natural world. Developing a philosophy of living in harmony with the Earth will be encouraged.
Learning outside employs children’s natural instinct to explore and addresses the growing evidence that being outside lowers the risk of obesity, improves balance and agility, reduces stress, aids healing and improves self-regulation. The school’s outdoor dome provides the added bonus of a magical shelter when the need arises or an activity may be enhanced by an "indoor" setting. This Preschool is Recorded with the State of Oregon.
Time: 9am-Noon (Sign-in beginning at 8:45am).
Days: Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday (see calendar below)
Location: Coyote Trails Nature Center (click here for directions)
Tuition: $2,052 (6 payments of $342 -- first payment due upon registration to secure your spot)
-- Save 5% by registering and paying in full by December 22nd, 2017 ($1,950 total).
-- To take advantage of this offer: when you register online, fill in the amount/deposit field with "$1,950"
- Parent AND Child Meet-and-Greet Dates: Monday Nov. 27 @ 4pm or Tuesday Nov. 28 @ 4pm, 2017
- Deadline to register and pay deposit: December 22, 2017
- Class in session: January 8 - May 30, 2018
- (No School: Jan 15, Feb 19, Mar 26-28, May 28)
- Parent Day/Visit: every Wednesday from 11:30am-Noon (For parents of registered students only. Please call to schedule a visit if you are not yet enrolled.)
Enrollment: minimum 6 students, maximum 12
- 1st payment due December 22, 2017
- 2nd payment due January 17, 2018
- 3rd payment due February 7, 2018
- 4th payment due March 7, 2018
- 5th payment due April 4, 2018
- 6th payment due May 2, 2018